Disabled and suffering

by Ruthann Osborne
(Plymouth, Mass , USA)

I am a student and also suffer from a seizure disorder and fainting spells which prevent me from exercising and stretching on a regular basis. From everything your page has explained I am sure I am suffering from Iliopsoas Syndrome. I am in so much pain I cry and can't move, sleep or function. WHAT ELSE CAN I do to relieve this pain if I can't perform your stretches? I am seeing a chiropractor now who works on my back and neck and he says I'm all out of alignment. Thanks, Ruthann

Comments for Disabled and suffering

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 27, 2012
Manual Therapy for Iliopsoas Syndrome
by: Stephen of Lower Back Pain Answers

I'm very sorry to hear you're suffering so much right now. Without being able to pursue any exercises or stretches, your best bet will be to get treatment as you're doing.

If the chiropractor has the technical skill to gently treat the psoas and iliacus muscles, all the better.

You might also consider trying to find an experienced massage therapist in your area. This might prove to be very valuable in terms of relieving some of your symptoms.

And if you able to come up to Vermont, I would be happy to see you in my private practice:

Neuromsuscular Therapy of Vermont

Stephen @ LBPA

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Iliopsoas Syndrome.

Relieve Back Pain Now

FREE pain relief mini course when you subscribe to our newsletter!

Marketing by


Relieve Pain, Boost Energy and Improve Flexibility as Never Before...

Learn More


A fresh approach to an age-old problem...

Learn More